Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Wow.

That was the best thing I've seen all year. I have no explanation as to why, my brain just really liked it. Seriously, amazing. Also, I liked that it was in rewind, it wouldn't be as great played forward.

Snowbot Snowbot

beutiful.

It's so calm and peaceful, and the animation was effing amazing.

AKS9 responds:

thanks for the review man. I really appreciate it, even if I say that about loads of reviews its true. thanks dude

Classico Flash Classico Flash

Ugh...

This animation is a disgrace to the musical might that is Tenacious D. Terribly drawn, terribly synced... Shameful.

Madness Experiment Madness Experiment

Please, please, PLEASE!!!

Everyone needs to quit submitting animations made with Krinkles' characters!

Felipe2543 responds:

Honestly, i doubt that will happen anytime soon....

Black & White Anniversary Black & White Anniversary

Good+good=bad

The random morphing stuff was totally awesome, and I've always been a fan of stick-figure violence, but the combination of the two didn't really do it for me. Of course, the preloader was tight, and the animators all have a lot of talent, so an 8/10.

Zero vs. Link(2link121) Zero vs. Link(2link121)

Good use of sprites!

You used sprites very well, and the animation flowed fairly smoothly, but when Zero speaks for the first time, the animation freezes. I tried clicking on the speech bubble, but nothing happened. Maybe your buttons aren't working correctly?

2link121 responds:

sigh I'm sorry for not mentioning the space bar. but thanks for your review

"4" - Aphex Twin "4" - Aphex Twin

Sweet.

Hey, this is Collin. Congrats, your animation convinced me to join Newgrounds. Pretty freakin awesome, man. Any chance you can get me a serial number for Flash?

clixels responds:

I wish I could, but I can't. I actually bought it, student version. Its about 250. Also, if ya want a wacom pad, you can find some good ones at Fries. I recommend a 6x8 intuos (I have a 9x12).