The Time Varp The Time Varp

Solid

Purty good. I think it needs a little more mastering (ie. the hit things for the first minute or so are a little on the loud side and some of the synth lines are awful quiet). On the whole though, a good piece. Now write an original!

Ocean Tides Ocean Tides

That was beautiful

Okay, I now have this song on my iPod, and am going to listen to it every night when I go to sleep. I suppose now I'm going to have to retract my previous statements about ambient music... You obviously put a lot of work into the composition on the one. Yay for spring break huh?

That was incredible, but I wanna hear some Drums n Bass! 5/5 & 9/10

Enlarged Visa Enlarged Visa

Meh...

Again, ambient music: bleh. Lightspeed Mix was better however, because it was a little more.... I dunno, out there? This one was better synced, but it was kinda plain and generic. 3/5 & 7/10

Lightspeed Mix Lightspeed Mix

Snazzay

That was definitely good for a first attempt! I tend to be biased against ambient music, so I want to only give it like, a 6. But ignoring the fact that I just don't like ambient music, this was a cool piece. I agree that a few bits are offbeat, but overall, it was good. Can't wait to hear some more! 4/5 & 8/10