Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Wow.

That was the best thing I've seen all year. I have no explanation as to why, my brain just really liked it. Seriously, amazing. Also, I liked that it was in rewind, it wouldn't be as great played forward.

Snowbot Snowbot

beutiful.

It's so calm and peaceful, and the animation was effing amazing.

AKS9 responds:

thanks for the review man. I really appreciate it, even if I say that about loads of reviews its true. thanks dude

Classico Flash Classico Flash

Ugh...

This animation is a disgrace to the musical might that is Tenacious D. Terribly drawn, terribly synced... Shameful.

ownage burst ownage burst

How did this not get blammed already?

This is copied from this game http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /458708

He even used the same freaking title.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Silly game

But pretty good. It said I got 110%. :P

Psy Line Psy Line

Meh.

Good graphics, but sorta confusing. Also, the instructions are very vague. Otherwise, good game

The Time Varp The Time Varp

Solid

Purty good. I think it needs a little more mastering (ie. the hit things for the first minute or so are a little on the loud side and some of the synth lines are awful quiet). On the whole though, a good piece. Now write an original!

Ocean Tides Ocean Tides

That was beautiful

Okay, I now have this song on my iPod, and am going to listen to it every night when I go to sleep. I suppose now I'm going to have to retract my previous statements about ambient music... You obviously put a lot of work into the composition on the one. Yay for spring break huh?

That was incredible, but I wanna hear some Drums n Bass! 5/5 & 9/10

Enlarged Visa Enlarged Visa

Meh...

Again, ambient music: bleh. Lightspeed Mix was better however, because it was a little more.... I dunno, out there? This one was better synced, but it was kinda plain and generic. 3/5 & 7/10